CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Brody!!

We had the most amazing New Year. We (Me, Rog, and Kobe) set at home and watched the ball drop. As the ball was dropping and they were counting down the seconds; I looked around in amazement just how lucky I truly am. I have the most amazing husband and son anyone could have. They are so wonderful. I am truly happy and blessed. I know 2010 will bring more surprises and blessings and I cant wait.

On Saturday, we took the two hour trip to Garrison to see Brody Luke open his presents. He is such a sweet and beautiful lil boy that is growing right before our eyes. His parents Timmy and Lea have been the best of friends and cousins that could ask for. I am so happy for them on his milestone. We love you guys so much!!










1 comment:

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.