CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

All Dogs go to Heaven

We have a family dog named, Gomer. Yes, a funny name, but it suited him to a tee. He is a loving, trustworthy, loyal, and sometimes ruthless puppy. It saddens me to tell this but he got hit by a car last week. We have been trying to nurse him back to health. But against all efforts I think it would be best to have him put down. This is a very hard decision however it is in his best interest. First we had a dog, Dugan who passed away awhile ago and now Gomer. I think this does it for us and dogs. Too much heartache, way too much!!!

Please keep us in your prayers as this is difficult for Roger and myself, as well as Kobe. Here is a pleasant memory of him and that is why we loved him so much…




No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.