CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Best of Friends and Good Food

I wanted to make a correction from my last blog. I wanted to let everyone know that Roger fixed the furnace, not me. He noticed the thermostat was off. I didn’t mean for it to sound that way, but after reading it back to myself; it sounded like it. Just wanted to clear that up.

Yesterday, school was back in session and it was back to work. Kobe did not want to go and neither did we. But, life has to get back to normal at some point. So we went to school and work. Afterwards, we went the Mexican and ate, such good food. Then, back home to get ready for today. Kobe and I cuddled up in the bed and watched the new Ice Age movie. He fell asleep in my arms, which I love. So sweet; love him so much. Back up at 6:00 again this morning to start the routine all over again.
Look at him and his Daddy. They are the best of friends and I am so happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.