CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 11, 2010

Staying Warm

Well the weather man was right!! We got a bunch of snow, lots! Which I love but I didn’t leave my house all weekend, I mean all weekend. No~where… Anyway, the furnace wasn’t broke. I got home and noticed that the thermostat was off, yea it was off. I asked Kobe if he had bothered it. He said, “ Mommy, I was cold and I wanted to get warm.” Bless his heart. How could you get upset at that? Well I couldn’t. I said, “Aw, it’s ok baby.” Just glad it wasn’t broken. So we stayed in and watched the snow fall. Thankfully, we were warm. LOL. Hope everyone had a lovely weekend. Praying for a good week.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.