CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Weather, weather.....

Rain one day and snow the next. Mother Nature can not make up her mind. But I am now ready for long, hot, summer days. I love the snow; don’t get me wrong. But enough is enough. Last night we just went to town and got something to eat and went back home to relax and watch tv. It was cold, rainy, and partially snowing.
This weekend is Roger’s birthday. So, Saturday night we are going to Comedy Off Broadway and out to eat. It will be so much fun. Then, Sunday I think I am going to get Roger a lil cake and some ice cream. Just to celebrate with the family. We are so very blessed to have the family that we have. I am so glad that we have each other to have and to hold.
Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.