CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Thank You for your Prayers!

Well last night was the night. We had Gomer put down. He was getting worse. He just wasn’t himself. I was and am heartbroken; we all are. However, there comes a time in your adult life that you have to do what is best at the time and not what you feel you would want best. We would have loved for him to jump right up and take off running around, but it was obvious that wasn’t going to happen. It is amazing how you can become attached to something in such a short time. Please just continue to pray for us that we stay closer to God and closer to each other.

After that being said; I have an amazing family. They are so wonderful and thoughtful. I am so blessed to have them in my life. Thank you to all that have helped me in this process.

I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.