CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Busy Weekend

Tonight I have a hair appointment. I am just getting a trim and going back to my original color. I am kind of excited for a lil change.

Monster Jam is coming to Rupp Arena and of course I am taking my baby. I have known about for a lil bit, but didn’t know for sure if we were going to get to go. But we are!! Kobe has no idea whatsoever. I cant wait…. He loves his cousin Tanner so much. I ask Tanner’s mommy if he could go with us. Of course she said yes. So Saturday we are going to take the boys out to eat, maybe to Chicago’s (were a big fan) and then its off to Rupp. I just cant wait to see the boys’ faces when they figure out what we are doing.

Then, Sunday we have a birthday party to attend. A dear friend of mine Nikki’s lil girl, Liv. She is so cute. I am sure it will be fun.

Of course I will have pictures of every event as always. You can tell me what you think of my hair.

Love ya and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.