CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Gitty~Up for the New Year

The two loves of my life. I cherish these moments that we spend having fun and goofing around, one day he will be out of the house and I will be spend wishing I had them back. I love these two more than any one person could ever love anyone. They are what makes my heart beat. We will be spending the New Year's Eve, at home watching the ball drop. I would not be anywhere else then with my baby. Hoping that 2010 brings as much joy and love into my life as the 2009 did. Please ring in the New Year as safe and happily as you possibly can. And I you will be hearing from me next year. WOW sounds so weird.
Happy New Year, Love The White's





No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.