CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 10, 2009

~Nelson~

Earlier this week my sister brought me and Kobe a gift for Christmas. Remember, my sister and I don’t have much a sister relationship. Her husband doesn’t allow her to see or speak to me so we have to sneak to do so.
But anyway, she brought us a gift. She got me a lil book that describes how she feels about our sisterhood, friendship, and love for each other. Even though we cant be together physically, we still are together emotionally. I love her so much.
She got Kobe an egg that has a baby dinosaur in it. You place it in hot and give it time to hatch. We put it in water and we are currently waiting for it to hatch. He has named it Nelson. As soon as his baby comes I will take a picture and show you.





2 comments:

  1. Hey sis!
    I didn't realize that her husband wont let her speak to you.. I hate that. You're the best!!

    What a cute little idea.. I love it!!! I wanna see it when it hatches!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, he loved it. We are waiting with patience for his baby, lol. Should be hatched this afternoon, I will post it tomorrow and let you see. Brody is getting so big. So adorable. cant wait to see him at his birthday. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.