CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Loving Family

My wonderful amazing father~in~law, Jr. Love him so much!
Kobe not really in the mood for pictures, just woke up.

Just the boys, so sweet. Tanner, Blake and Bryan (excluding Kobe)


Blake and Bryan

Kobe was interested in opening presents of course. Me and sweet lil Tanner Ray



Savannah

Blake and Bryan


These are pictures of the Christmas dinner at Roger's family. They are the most amazing people and family that anyone could ever ask for. I love them so much. I just feel like I have been in this family my whole life, (well I have been for half anyway :)) I just love them so much and I am so blessed to have them.. I love you all.







No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.