CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 21, 2009

Walking in a Winter Wonderland


It snowed again!! YAY! We love snow. I love taking pictures. I am sure you have learned that about me. I love taking pictures of my sweet little family. I am so in love with them and I love sharing with everyone how happy I am. We went to the Red River Gorge. The snow was so beautiful and made for some perfect pictures. This is Christmas week and we are more than ready. I am so blessed that all my family are here this year and we will all be together. That is most important thing to me. As you get older and become a mother and a wife your feelings for the holidays change; or at least mine has. Before I had Kobe, I always entertained the fact that I Christmas I would get gifts. Now I am just so glad to have everyone there at Christmas and enjoy being together.
I just hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.





No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.