CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 24, 2009

~Merry Christmas~

Today is Christmas Eve, and I am so excited. The presents are wrapped, the stockings are stuffed, and the cookies and milk will be laid out for Santa. My family loves Christmas. I try my best to show and tell Kobe the true meaning of Christmas. Which to me is spending time with my family; the gifts to me are strictly for the children. Don’t misunderstand me; I love getting gifts, but I would rather Kobe receive than me.
Tonight, we will be going to my dads to open gifts and eat dinner. Tomorrow on Christmas day we will wake up to Santa of course and then off to my grandmothers for gifts and dinner. I am so blessed that all of our family is here with us this year. I don’t take that for granted at all. I am always so thankful for the family and friends I have. I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
I will have pictures of my Christmas vacation.
I love you all and a Merry Christmas to you. ~God Bless~

No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.