CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 4, 2009

Santa is on his way!











Around the house everyone is excited to know that Santa is on his way. Kobe especially. We all love Christmas at my house. Any holiday really. I really try to have traditions for every holiday, all through the year, so that when Kobe has a family of his own some day he to can relive the traditions he was brought up with.
Just thought I would show you how we wait for Santa at my house. Kobe was waiting for Santa, as well our kitty, Sadie.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!









2 comments:

  1. did you all get a white tree sis??
    love it!
    Kobe looks so precious in his santa hat sleeping.. so cute!! I will call you back when i get my phone fixed I dropped it in the toilet:(:(:( love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, love your tree too.
    I am so sorry about your phone, that sucks. Just wanted to talk to ya. Miss you bunches.

    ReplyDelete

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.