CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Wayland James!!

Lil Wayland turned 4 yrs. old yesterday.. Happy Birthday to you!!!
This weekend has us planned out as always. Tonight, my nephew has his Homecoming Dance. I am excited for him. I told him that before he left for the dance I was coming to take pictures of him and his lil girlfriend :)
Then, tomorrow we are getting up early to head to the Railroad Festival. It is a big festival in Irvine KY. We're pretty excited about that too. I love taking Kobe to things like that. I like for him to have different experiences. So me, Roger, Kobe, Mom are heading out to get breakfast and go to the festival in the morning. Then, Sunday is just church and relaxation....I have made an appointment for a photographer to take some pictures. Our appointment is at the end of the month. I am so excited. This is the first time we have had professional outdoor/indoor family pictures taken. I mean we have had like JC Pennys and Portrait Innovations but I mean someone working for the right shot of candid portraits; I cant wait.
Have a great weekend and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.