CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thursday's Thoughts

Today is my nephew Jason’s birthday…. Happy Birthday to you!!!
This week has been long and exhausting. What I thought was a simple head cold turned into STREP!! Which stinks… Monday, I went to work and felt horrible all day long. Tuesday morning I got up to go to work and felt horrible. But I went to work anyway. When I got to work my boss insisted that I go to the doctor. So, I went to the doctor and they said that I def had strep. They put on antibiotics and gave my two days off from work. Which the rest was nice. I didn’t leave the house except to take Kobe to school and back. But after being on the medicine I have finally began to feel better. So after to better days are ahead. =)
On another note, my momma has a meeting with her lawyer today. Please, please, Please keep her in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.