CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 15, 2010

Court Day!!!!

This weekend is Court Days and I am so freakin’ excited!!! I have lived in Mt. Sterling half of my life and when I wasn’t living there I only live 10 minutes away; so I was very close. Court Days have always been one of my favorite things. My birthday is next Friday and I always get money for Court Days for my birthday and I love it! Court Days are usually Saturday, Sunday and Monday. This year it is starting today on Friday, but that’s ok. On Saturday mornings Marlean and I get up early, find a parking spot, push through the crowd, to look and buy things that are there every year. I know I have said this before, but it is my absolute favorite!!!! I can not wait.
Tonight Roger, Mom and myself are going to see Exile in concert. I know you all may not know who that is, but they sing songs like, “Kiss You All Over”, “Still The One”, and “Love Takes Time”. My mother found out they were coming to town and wanted to go. So since I didn’t get to do anything for her birthday; Roger and I decided to take her. Marlean is going to watch Kobe for a couple of hours. It should be really nice.
So, tonight Exile, and all weekend, everyday I will be at Court Days or Preston. So if you need to find me; that is where I will be.
Have a great weekend and God Bless.



No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.