CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 4, 2010

Family and Friends

This weekend was great as always. Friday night we usually sit at home and relax from the long week past. But this Friday night was a little different. My nephew Cody and his girlfriend Stephanie were going to the Homecoming dance and I had to have pictures. Had to!! So Friday evening about 8:00 my mother and I rode over and took some pictures of them. Then, we rode over to Krsytal’s; my other nephew Chris has a job there and he was working then. So we had to ride over and check him out.
Saturday morning we got up early and mom and I ran to get breakfast. She stopped by the beauty shop on the way back and got a stylish new look. It looks great. After everything my friend Nikki rode over and her little girl Livie and we all rode over to the Railroad Festival. It was nice; not that big, but we were all together and that is all that matters.
Sunday, Roger and I went to the grocery store and came back home. Didn’t do much at all. My aunt Kim and Brent came over to eat supper. I fixed Rib roast, potatoes, carrots, and a big salad. It was quiet delicious.
Have a great day and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.