CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Exceptional Children!!!!

I have been so busy this week. With everything happening so fast at home and at work, I am beat. I wanted to tell you about Kobe’s review. It went very well. On his report card, he received all Ms, which means he mastered all the skills. The lady that met with Roger was from the Exceptional Children, said that this was unheard of. For a child his age and grade to know the spelling, reading, shapes and math skills, he knows. Roger said that we have worked with him and she said it shows. He aced their review. Every area he made above average. However, Roger told her that we did not want him moved. So, we (them and us) agreed that it would be a good idea for them to work more with him. So, he had entered the advanced program, whatever that is. They work with him about an hour a day. So, I hope this helps, which I am sure it will. I am so very proud of him. He is such a sweet little boy and to be so smart is such a blessing!
Tonight is Trunk or Treat in our community. Kobe is so excited. So, this afternoon when I get home we will be heading to park for this event. Then, tomorrow is his party at school. Which, I would be able to attend due to issues at work, however I did make a big basket with drinks, cookies, and treat bags for all the kids in his class. So, it is a busy week for us. But I will try to take plenty of pictures of my lil Nascar Driver :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.