CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 11, 2010

Great Weekend!!

We had a great weekend, as always!! Friday night, we had some company. My nephew called and wanted to stay all night. So I went to pick him. Kobe just loves him and so do we =) Chris and I stopped by Wal-Mart. I saw that movie Karate Kid. I thought Kobe would love this. And he did. I usually try to get him something for doing well at school. It was a success.
Saturday, I had a hair appointment. It turned out really cute. I didnt get any cut just highlighted, Roger liked it. After this Roger, Mom, Kobe, Chris, Marlean, Tanner, and myself went to a lil Honky Tonk if you will. It is really family friendly, no drinking. So we had a great time.
Sunday, we just hung around. I did go to Big Lots, they have the cutest decorations. Of course, I picked out couple of things... Then, we ended the day at Chris and Marlean's for a huge and delicious supper.
Have a great day and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.