CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Weekend!!

We had the best relaxing Halloween I believe I have ever had, with a lil scariness. I mean real scariness. But I will explain. It all started Thursday. Thursday evening was "Trunk or Treat" in our community. The event takes place at the park. It is very good for the kids to go and have fun. So Thursday night after work and school we got Kobe ready and off we went. It was so COLD. Freezing even. But we survived and Kobe got plenty of candy.
Friday morning we woke up to get ready for work and school. Kobe had a Halloween party at school. So I made lil treats for all the kids in his class. And I made up lil drinks and cookies snacks. I delivered them and "him" to school, which is trying because of the "drop-off" line in the mornings. But nevertheless, I got it done. Friday was the "Trick or Treat" in our county. I had big plans to take Kobe around that evening. I ran some errands before I got home from work and he was already out of it. He was asleep when I got home. So, I didnt dare wake him. So, I thought we were going to have a relaxing evening at home. But I recieved some very scary news at about 8:00 Friday evening. My Dad was taken to St. Joseph Hospital for some heart issues. Scared me to DEATH!! But everything was okay. Thank God.
Saturday and Sunday we just relaxed at home. Did nothing at all. Which is okay with me. Kobe, Daddy, and myself just played our lil hearts out. But I dont have my camera on me right now, so I will add them, I promise.
Have a great day and God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.