CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 8, 2010

What a week!!

Oh what a week it has been. I have been working so many hours!! I haven’t been getting home until about 8 or so then working on Saturdays but I look at it like it is Christmas time and overtime always helps…
But on to other things. Kobe has had a stomach flu since Friday night, bless his heart. He just all of a sudden started feeling bad, puking severely. Saturday morning I had to work so Roger kept him. He said he did ok through the day. So Saturday night we went to the Asian Buffet. It was so nice. They cook your food for you to see and Kobe thought that was amazing. He wouldn’t get to close because of the fire. Ill show you a picture. But the great time we had turn to sadness for me baby. He was eating his nuggets. He looked at me like he was going to get choked. And all of a sudden he just puked all over the place. Poor thing, it was awful…I cleaned him off and we just went home. I didn’t work Sunday so we just relaxed. Roger and Kobe went over to Darrell’s for a while and I went and did a lil Christmas shopping. But before I left there was a lil knock on the door. It was Tanner. He and Marlean had gotten Kobe the cutest shirt. Tanner said I thought Kobe would like it. They are so sweet.
Hope everyone has a great day and God bless.



No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.