CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Labor Day Weekend!!

This weekend was so great!!! Oh my gosh it was busy but so fun... Friday night we really didnt do anything at all. Just sat at home and relaxed. Saturday morning we all got up bright and early, well I got up around 6:30 and I let the boys sleep til about 8:00. After getting up we hit the road to Lexington. We went to see my Momma and she was great. Looked good, good spirits, and that just lifted me up. :) Then, we stopped by the Pioneer Festival in Winchester on the way home. It was nice, but not much there. Usually there is alot of different of things, this year just alot of the same things. But I am spoiled I guess. Living in Mt. Sterling, I am used to Court Days. Which will be here before we know it, and I CANT WAIT!! Love it!!!
Sunday, Kobe and I went to my family reunion. Roger had an aching to go to the last race of the year, so he went. Which was fine. I didnt mind. Kobe and I had a large time. It was so fun and great to see all the family. There were some that werent there, they have passed on, but we miss them everyday. But everyone was there... We left the reunion and stopped by my friends house just to visit. Her lil baby wasnt feeling well and we decided to take him the ED to see what was going on. We were there about an hour and Kobe started feeling slugish, so I had them check his fever and it was 102. So I just registered him while we were there. He went back and was checked and he had strep. I could not believe that my baby was sick. 5 years he had never even had a fever; except for teething, but I was so sad that I had let this happen. But then, I realized he is in school and things will happen.
Yesterday, we were off for Labor Day so we just sat around the house. Since Kobe didnt feel well, we didnt do much. Tuesday, I stayed home because he was unable to go to school. (has to be on antibiotics for 24 hours). We had a great day together. Kobe was laying on my chest watching television and looked up at me and said, "Will you marry me?" It was so sweet... He said,"You are my favorite in the whole wide world." So yeah it was a great weekend.













No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.