CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dinner and Breakfast

Yesterday was my step-moms birthday so Kobe and I met them at Burger King. Roger thought he was going to be able to go, but he was helping his best bud Matt... Anyway, Kobe and I got there a lil earlier than they did and we were sitting in the car waiting and listening to the radio. He looked over at me and said, "Mommy, you are so boring."!!! Yes, that is what he said. I said, "Do you even know what boring means?" He said, "Yes, it means I dont want to be here." I swear that boy of mine sometimes.... Getting his own lil personality and it is ROGER WHITE made over!! After Dad and Maggie got there it was ok, he had a large time. He loves them so much. After we left I ran by the store and picked up some Sudafed, hoping to clear out this pressure in my head. Its about to get the best of me. It does seem to help a lil.
This morning was Muffins for Mom at school. I take Kobe every morning, but this morning I got to walk in with him. Usually mommys would go eat with their children, but Kobe wanted to go straight to his room. He eats breakfast at home, so he really wasnt hungry. But it was nice to all the mothers with their children. It is the small things that matter to a child. (taking time out of your day to go eat with them etc)
Hope everyone has a great day and God Bless!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.