CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Family Date Night!!!

Tuesday evening was my mother's birthday.... so I had planned for Kobe and I to ride over to see her. On my way home Roger had texted me and said, "Honey if you will wait on me I will ride over with you and Bub and we get have a family date night." So of course my response was, "I sure will honey." So when he got home we were waiting on him. Kobe had made my mom the cutest birthday card to give her. We left the house and were going to go to Johnny Carinos, our favorite, but it was crowded, so we stopped at the Chinese resturant. It was good, and our time together was wonderful!!
Last night when I got home I had to run to the grocery for a few items we needed... When I got back Roger and Kobe were down at the ball court (Chris and Marlean's). I walked down and stayed for a while. The boys all played ball until dark. I love living by such great family, friends, brother, and sisters. I am truly blessed.
Have a great day and God bless!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.