CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Baseball..Baseball...Baseball

Ok, Kobe's new thing is baseball. All he wants to do is catch and throw the ball. So every evening for about an hour we play catch. He is getting so good at it. I am glad because I would like for him to play some sort of sport. It wears me out but it is good excerise, and we all need excerise. So I just enjoy every moment I can.
This morning as I dropped him off at school. When he kissed me, he looked at me and said, "I miss you so much when I am school Mommy." Just tears at my heart strings. I know that it wont be this way for long, so I live it up while I can.
God Bless and have a great day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.