CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 21, 2011

Snow, Snow Go Away!!

We have had a good week…. Cold but great!! We have gotten more snow…. Yes, about another 3-5 inches. We are so sick of snow it isn’t even funny!! We can not wait until it is pretty outside again.
We really haven’t done anything out of the ordinary this week. It is has went pretty much as usual. Work, school, work, school. LOL. But we did have a friend over for dinner Wednesday night. Richard is a good friend to me. He a corporate guy from the company I work for. Really nice guy. Then, my favorite show on television started this week. American Idol. I was so excited!! Still am. I love it!! Something to do when it is pouring the snow. Here are a few pictures of this week. This is what we do when it is snowing… just watch television, that’s all you can do… that and eat. :0)



No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.