CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 10, 2011

Another Busy Week!!!

This past week was busy as usual. We never have a dull moment to where we can just relax. It has snowed again and we are expecting more!! I am so tired of snow. I mean it. I am ready for tank tops and flip flops. Today, Lil Trey will be born. We are so excited!! For those of you that do not know who that is.. It is my cousin Will's baby. We cant wait. After work I am riding over to the hospital to welcome him into the world.
This week consisted of my getting a new hair updo, Kobe having his very late Christmas party at school, and some projects around the house. Here some pictures that explains...

God Bless and Remember, take it one step at a time... That's why God gave us two feet :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.