CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 28, 2011

Happy Early Birthday To My Wonderful Hubby!!

Monday is Roger's 31st birthday. I dont think he is as excited as I am. Tonight kicks off the wonderful weekend we will be celebrating. Tonight they will play cards as usual. Roger's cousin Timmy and his wife Lea and their lil boy Brody are coming down. So the ladies are going out to eat while the men play their cards..
Tomorrow, we will just hang around the house until it is time to go out to eat. Bunch of us are going out to eat for Roger's birthday. And we are going to none other than Red Lobster.... one of our favorites :0) I couldnt help myself. I had to give in and give him my gift early. He has wanted a Harley leather jacket for as long as I can remember. So, I started looking a while back and I finally found one that I really liked. I broke down and bought it. (NOT CHEAP) lol. But I couldnt wait to give it to him either... We are just like kids.
Sunday, same usual. Church and a lazy day at home with my boys.... Love the weekends :0)



No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.