CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 3, 2011

Marvelous Monday, yeah right!!!

The weekend was great!! 3 day weekend, what could be better!! Three whole days with my boys. We went to Jaime and Tommy's for New Years. It was fun. We visited and the boys played. Kobe loves their boys... Jaime fixed so much good food. We had party favors, as you will see. Roger and I had to try them out, =) But we left there a few minutes before 12:00.
Saturday we had a lazy day. Roger went to play cards with his buddies, does this every Friday or Saturday night. Kobe and I sat at home all day!! About 6 oclock we went to the grocery. On our way home Marlean wanted us to come down. We did, went and got something to eat. We had a good time!!
Sunday, Kobe and I got up and went to church. Here he is doing his work in Sunday school. So cute and a good student too.
This week I plan on taking it easy. Got a hair appointment Wednesday, going to be a big change, so we will see how it turns out. I will be sure to post.
Today was back to school and back to work, so the morning commute was not as friendly as it usually is. Kobe was not digging going back to school. He has been able to enjoy his new toys and sleeping in. So today was a big turn of events for him. I hope he has a wonderful day and enjoys seeing his friends.

Happy New Year and God Bless!!!




























No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.