CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Kobe Dale White, Mommy loves you!

On this day 5 years ago at 3:55 pm; I welcome the most beautiful, sweet, loving, caring, wonderful person into the world. God blessed me and Roger so much. Kobe to this day is still healthy and as beautiful as he ever was. I am so very thankful to have him in my life. Before I became a mother, you think your life is together and you love being free; but as soon as they place that baby in your arms you are instantly captivated by his love. When his eyes look up at you; you know that is exactly what God meant by the word love. I just can not even begin to explain how much love is in my heart for this precious lil boy. And now he is 5 today. He is becoming his own person. I am thankful for that. I want him to be independant, but always still need his Mommy. And he does. I love him so much!
Happy Birthday Kobe Dale White. Mommy loves you!!

1 comment:

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.