CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Thoughts for Tuesday

I dont think Mother Nature can decide what she wants to do here in Eastern Kentucky... Wonderful warm, sunny weekend and then this week is freezing? Cant quiet wrap my head around it. I continously have to watch the weather of the mornings to be sure to dress my baby right with the weather... Saturday and Sunday is had shorts and Monday and today he has had blue jeans and long sleeves. Oh well, it wont be too long until it will be warm all the time, yay!!!
I have been wanting to redecorate my living room. We have lived in our house 7 years and the furniture has been the same the whole 7 years. So I have to decided to start a project of redecorating. So, I will keep you posted. I am going to decorate in primitve decor. I will collect things as I see them. It will take me a while to gather the things I need. So it will be a long project.
Not much has happened this week to post about. Nothing new.. We all are happy and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.