CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Thoughts for Tuesday

Well Spring has arrived, daylight savings, and wet rainy days…. All of this means spring is here. I love spring, summer and all the warm dry days. I am so tired of snow, rain, and mud. Oh well, not much longer now I guess. Roger, Kobe and I are doing great. Couldn’t be better. All weekend we did nothing but cuddle and watch movies. We went to eat at my aunt Kim’s house. We eat there every Sunday. Nice lil family tradition. We did watch the Wildcats win their way to the NCAA. Shew, what a game Sunday. Nail-biting, but they won…. I am ready to go home, cook supper, lay in the tanning bed, take a shower, and finally cuddle with my boys on the couch and watch American Idol. That is my plan for this evening.
Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.