CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

SiMplY BlEssEd!

Ok, this weekend is going to be a blast. I can not wait.... Saturday the boys have a hair cut(any other time I would just wait but Kobe has school pics Monday) so its kind of a have to case. After their haircut we are heading the Huntington West Virginia to the Big Sandy Arena for the indoor Demo Derby. We havent told Kobe yet, want it to be a surprise. He will be so excited. That is his most favorite thing in the world. I am so excited that Roger and I can take him. I love nothing more than surprising him just to see the look on his face.
Roger and I got him PS2 for his birthday. Of course, he loved it. He has played it everyday since. Last night he played until he just couldnt anymore. Love its heart.




No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.