CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Yuck!! More Snow!

Well as it goes most of time, a good thing never lasts. In saying this I am speaking of the beautiful weather. Woke up this morning to about 2-3 inches of snow. Yes, it snowed again!! Sunday it was so gorgeous outside, then today, Mother Nature can not make up her mind.
On a better note; I am preparing for Kobe’s birthday party. Saturday I am taking Kobe to have his pictures made. I do this every year for his birthday and they always turn out so well. I just having them made. Of course you have noticed I am a picture person. I am getting the house put back together and the supplies and gifts bought for his birthday; I am sure I will forget something.
I can not wait for Spring!!!
Ya’ll have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.