CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy Birthday, Roger I love you!!

This weekend was fun filled weekend. It was Roger’s birthday so we spent the weekend with our family and friends. Friday night everyone came over and the guys played cards and the ladies just chatted and spent time together. It was great! We had so much fun.
Then, Saturday night we went out to eat, Comedy Off Broadway, then went bowling. We were wore out, but it was a blast! I love Roger so much and I am so thankful and blessed to have him in my life.
Sunday we went to pick up the hardwood for our living room. Roger is going to put it down Friday and I can not wait. I am so excited to see some renovations around the house!!
Here are some pictures of our amazing friends and family!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.