CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 12, 2010

Wonderful Weekend

This weekend was busy, but so much fun. Friday night, I got home and Roger and Kobe went to the round track. I thought I would have time to clean up the house and do some laundry. Well, not exactly. About 9:00, my mother called and my stepfather had a heart attack; so off to the hospital I went. Was there most of the night.
Then, Saturday morning he appeared to be doing better so I had a girls day out. Me and some of my friends went to the lake. We had such a great time. It was so much fun. Thank you guys so much for inviting me.
Sunday, Kobe and I went to visit Scottie in the hopsital. Please keep him in your prayers. So, tonight Marlean and I are taking the boys to watch wrestling at Rupp Arena. We will have so much fun. I cant wait to see their faces.
God Bless and have a great day!






No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.