CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 30, 2010

TGIF!!

Today is Friday and I am so glad!! Today at daycare Kobe will be going swimming at the city pool. All the kids will have so much fun. Tonight we plan to just hang out. This week has been busy with the fair. Monday night was the derby, then Tuesday I had a hair appointment, Wednesday I cleaned house, and then last night was a late night. So tonight we are just going to relax. Tomorrow Roger, Kobe, and I are going to eat with my family (Sunday is my Daddys birthday). Then after the family dinner we are going to cookout with my momma and my brother. Then we are going to camp at Natural Bridge afterwards and maybe go to Hoedown Island. We are major excited. We havent been able to do much (since our Florida trip in June) due to being so busy with work. So this will be fun!!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.