CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Eclipse-Edward Cullen

Ok, I am a Twihard... I will say. I love, love, love the Twilight series. I have read the books and watched the movies. Tonight, Roger and I are going to watch Eclipse. I wanted to go watch it when it came at 12:00 the other morning, but I didn’t thing that would be very responsible of me to have my baby boy out at that time of the night. So, we just waited... But I wanted to wait until I saw Eclipse to read the last book, Breaking Dawn. But apparently I am addicted because I couldn’t wait. I broke the seal on it last night. I read until 12:30. Roger was like honey you have to go to sleep. That night lamp is keeping me awake. You will see Edward tomorrow.... So, I did. I went to sleep, dreaming of Edward... It is bad to say but I am infatuated just a little. That's not bad is it. I know I am married, but he is a non-fictional character. So, I think it is perfectly fine. Or so I tell myself. Everyone have a great evening....


No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.