CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Wonderful Weekend!!

Friday night, Kobe and I went out to eat with my Daddy. We usually go out about once every two weeks. It's nice. Roger and Kobe went to the round track while Marlean and I went to see Eclipse. Love me some Twilight :)
Saturday, I sat at home and Roger and Kobe went down to the garage to get the derby car ready. I just sat at home and read. Finally finished my book. 797 pages in two days, not too bad...Then Saturday night we went to the derby.
Sunday and Monday were lazy days. I did go to the grocery store.. I also cleaned house. You will notice Kobe cleaning the bath tub. As you will remember his lil bath tub episiode, so this is his punishment.
But we had a great weekend; spent with our loved ones and remembering those who died, so we could have our freedom.









No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.