CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

So busy, but loving every minute of it :)

Friday night we did nothing much. Just relaxed. Then Saturday Kobe and I got up early and did a lil school shopping. I let him pick out his own stuff and he has pretty good taste (takes after his momma :)) Rollie went to the round track Saturday night with the boys and me and Kobe just stayed home. I mowed the yard and did some house work.
Sunday we went to Lowes and Rollie got him a grill, love its heart. He loves it. We have cooked out every night since.
Monday of course started the work week. It wasnt too bad. Then, Monday night was the Montgomery County derby. We had a blast. Kobe was off the hook. I love going to derbies because we are all there together. I am a family person....
Have a great day and God bless......





No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.