CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 3, 2010

Fun~filled Weekend..as always!

We had a wonderful weekend as always. Friday night we went to a cookout with some friends of ours. Had a wonderful time. Then, we went to the drive~in to watch Backup Plan.. good movie..
Saturday my nephew came to stay all night. We had a singing at church. It was so great. I got such a blessing.
Sunday, we planned on getting up to go to church, but it didnt quiet work out that way. Our road was flooded. As you will see in the pictures below. This is the dam at Green Briar Lake. Awful. Worse it has been in a long time. But other than staying in and cuddling on the couch all day yesterday, the weekend went great... Yea, right that is my most favorite thing in the world. Cuddle with my boys on the couch...life couldnt get any better...


Have a great day!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.