CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 23, 2010

What a week...

Well Sunday it was so nice in Kentucky. So we took Kobe to feed the duckies at Natural Bridge.. Then, Monday morning the sickness hit like a bomb. I got the stomache flu. It just about got me down. So, all week I was on the couch literally. Did not move. Wednesday, I had to take Kobe to the dentist, eye doctor and the pediatrician. He had to have his Kindergarden appointments completed.
This weekend we are helping my mom move. Her and my stepdad bought them a house. It is very, very nice. So happy for them. It has been a really long week. I am just so thankful it is Friday... Just look at how blessed I am to have the family I have.







No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.