CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thoughts for a Thursday...

Went to get Kobe's school pictures last night and they turned out beautiful... Loved them... Went home cooked supper, did some house cleaning and watched a movie with my hubby.
Woke up this morning to Roger having strep throat.. Yuck... Me and Kobe got ready for the day. I had to nurse Roger a little before I left... Gave him some medicine. Bless his heart.
We are getting ready for our Memorial Day weekend vacation. So excited. We are going to Fort Walton beach Florida. Have to get things ready. Of course we all have to have new suites. Ours from last year are wore out. We go to the lake way to much. Here is a picture of the beach we will be going to. My mom and step-dad may be going; if she can get off work. I hope that she can. We will have so much fun. Kobe and I have never seen the ocean, so this is a first for the both of us. :0)


Tonight is dinner with my daddy... Roger isnt feeling well as I mentioned before; so he will get Kobe off the bus and I will go eat with my daddy. Have to make a stop at Wal-Mart, then off to home sweet home with my boys. I will have pictures tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.