CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday...monday

Friday night after work, I stopped and got Mexican food, which we love.. We sat at home and cuddled on the couch. Then, Saturday morning we got up and went to my mother's. We helped her move into her new home. So happy for her. We moved litterally all day. Then, we all went out to eat at the delicious Golden Coral..haha
About sundown Roger, me and Kobe left and rode up by the lake. It was so rainy, cold and ugly, but we just love being together. And oh before we got home we were hit by an awful thunderstorm... Thankfully we made it home safe, sound, and dry.
Then, Sunday we worked in the yard all day. Except for a trip to the grocery and dinner at my sister-in-laws (delicious).
Well.... woke up this morning to frezzing weather. Well, not freezing, but chilly... Rainy, cold, and it is Monday. But I was positive it was going to be a good day anyway. So, we got up, got ready, and all went our seperate ways. Which I hate. I hate putting Kobe on the bus. I want him to be with me. It has to be done I guess. Then I get to work and called Roger on my break. He told me that next Monday he probably would be laid off. I know to most people this would be horrible news. And to me it isnt the best news, but I am not going to let it get me down. Not today! I am going to have the attitude that nothing like that is going to bring my down. Life is too short to sweat the small stuff. Hope everyone has a great day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.