CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Rainy Days....

It has been rainy non stop!! And I mean non stop. Maybe a break now and then, but not much. Kobe cant go outside and play in the rain of course, so we play in the house. Sometimes he gets a lil rough in the house at times. Last night it was so peaceful at the house. I came home got Kobe, finished the laundry and cooked supper. After that we all got a shower and sat down to watch television. Quiet nights like that just gives me a moment to really appreciate all that I have. I am so blessed.
Here are some pictures of Sunday night. When Kobe was playing ball in the house. I try to make him be easy since we are inside, but I also take pictures. I want to remember every second I possibly can of his childhood. Maybe I'll show these pictures one day to his lil girlfriend or wife.







No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.