CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Marlean...love ya

Marlean is my sister~in~law; and her birthday was yesterday. I was not able to post a picture of her then. So I waited until today. I wanted you to see for yourself; just how beautiful she truly is... Her and I are married to brothers. You would think we are sisters if you did know any better. She is so sweet, caring, loving, and is such a beautiful person. She is an amazing, sister, daughter, wife and best of all Mother. She adores being a mother more than anything. The world is a better place with her in and I know I am a better person just having her in my life.
I love you Marlean!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.