CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 5, 2010

Beautiful Easter Weekend

We had such a wonderful weekend. It was Easter and it was beautiful. Perfect weekend to be with the family and that is exactly what we did... Friday night Kobe was so tired that he fell asleep early. So I boiled eggs and baked cupcakes by myself.. They turned out really cute. Saturday morning Roger and Kobe mowed the yard...First mow of the season. Then when colored eggs and went to an egg hunt...
Sunday we got up and got his lil Easter Bunny presents, which he loved! Then we went to church. After church we went to my aunt's and had a cookout. Everyone was there and of course we hunted eggs there too. We came home about dark and Roger, Kobe, and I took a walk. We got home at dark. Kobe was so tired. We all were... I feel so blessed!!!




































No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.