CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 5, 2009

Wonderful weekend was just the ticket

This weekend was FALL!! And I love it... I love decorating for fall. Pumpkins, leaves, scarecrows, etc. I love it. Now Kobe is old enough to appreciate and enjoy the process, which makes it much more fun... So we decorated; just a little, on the inside. This weekend coming up will be the outside decorations and we cant wait. However, I am afraid Gomer will destroy. We will have to see.

We did go to the derby Saturday night. We had a great time. Watching Kobe with Roger is just the light of my life. It warms my heart. Just look at them, so sweet.

























No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.