CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 9, 2009

News from the Doctor

Roger did have H1N1, although it has passed, now he has pnueomia. Gave him some antibotics. Kobe has an ear infection in his left ear and some congestion. Also, gave him some antibotics. Just hope all this passes smoothly and everything is ok with everyone. I hate when my babies are sick... Just breaks my heart. When you want to help and be there for them, but there is nothing you can do to make them feel better. Love them so much, dont want them to have an ounce of pain. If you are married with children, you know exactly how I feel. But it is in God's hands. Just prayer, love and time..

No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.