CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 16, 2009

COURT DAY

Ok, Court Day start early in the morning and I am more than ready. It is one of my most favorite times of the year. My birthday always falls just a few days after, so we always use that as a birthday get away~and that is FINE with me. I always get up around 6:30 or 7:00 on Saturday morning (keep in mind that I always get up at this time anyway, because of my little boy is up with the chickens, yes we have chickens)
So tomorrow mornign I will get up and get dressed, leave, find a parking spot, fend through the crowd, and shop for things that Court Day has every year. But is fun and I love it. Me and Marlean (sis~in~law) go every year together, eat chinese, shop and be merry. This year will be no different!!
See ya'll at Court Days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.